Things Required to Make Pony Bead Gift Basket
- Pony Beads
- Empty half gallon plastic milk jug
- Wax paper
- Multi-colored tissue paper
- Paint Brush
- Pipe Cleaner
- Easter Grass
Instructions to Make Pony Bead Gift Basket
- Cut out the bottom portion of the milk jug after emptying and washing it completely.
- Place the milk jug upside down on a wax paper to avoid any stain or mark on the table on which you are working.
- Mix equal portion of water and glue in a bowl and mix it with paint brush.
- Cut the tissue papers into small square pieces. If not tissue paper you can use any kind of colored paper.
- Now apply the water and glue mixture on the outer side of the jug and paste the paper pieces there. Paste these completely so that everything is covered without a space.
- After fixing apply the mixture of glue and water above it.
- Let it dry.
- After it is completely dried place it in its upright position and with scissors make holes on the opposite side for handle.
- Get the pipe cleaner and pony beads. First attach the one end of the pipe cleaner in the one hole and weave the pipe cleaner with pony beads. Now attach the other end in the second hole to make the handle.
Your pony bead basket is ready to use in any way you want.
Pony Beads Patterns- Christmas Kids Crafts
Valentines Day Special- Plastic Crafts Beads Patterns
A Guide to Beaded Curtains