You must be worried about your kids when they go to school or for other extracurricular activities as still they do not remember the home or their parents' phone number. But here is a nice option of giving them your phone number in the form of numbered bead bracelet. It is an easy, inexpensive and a beautiful way to keep your important numbers with your kids and because these are so colorful, your kid wont remove this.
- Pony Bead
- Numbered Beads (of your phone number)
- Elastic Cord
- Lanyard Hook
- Split Ring
- You can keep the color pattern according to your taste.
- Take the elastic cord and fix the split ring and then lanyard hook on one side of the cord.
- Now keep the two pony beads with you and divide the rest into two equal halves.
- Take one half of the pony bead and bead these through the elastic cord one by one.
- After this, take the numbered beads and bead in the pattern of your cell number or home number, whatsoever you need.
- Followed this will come the rest of the pony beads.
- At the end knot another split ring.
- If you want do not want to keep it open then just tie a knot of two open ends of elastic cord, giving bracelet a ring form. This is bracelet very easy to wear by children
You can also use the same instructions to make name bracelet by using alphabet beads.
Check out more on beads and bead craft on Beads Manufacturers.