So if you are tired of styling your hair in different style and looking for something innovative, colorful and magical then check out the hair beads to bead your hair.
Instructions on How to Do Hair Beading
- First of all select the kind of bead you want to use on your hair. This can be large pony beads, acrylic beads, metal beads or very pretty glass beads. Then decide which color you would like to have for beading. Small beads look better than the bigger ones.
- Brush your hair to remove knots. If you need neat and clean result better to first clean and then dry your hair.
- Take the floss threader (it is very small and thin wire having loop and used by dentists). Sew beads in the floss threader. The sequence should be the same as you want in your hair. The order is from scalp to down.
- Pick a small section of your hair. For seed beads it can be just 4-6 strands whereas for pony beads it can be about 1/4th of an inch. Make a desire braid and apply hair gel to secure it.
- Place the strand of hair across the loop of floss threader and add the beads to hair.
- End of hair can be secured either with a rubber band or with a gel.